Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, October 2, 2015

AWESOME OCTOBER 2015


I saw and fall in love with this poster at first sight. Fortunately I have to keep telling myself that let make it an awesome month before we say bye-bye to 2015. 2016 is patiently waiting to receive us just the round corner.




Thanks everyone for your kind support that turn the month October an awesome month for me. My article was featured in the Money Compass for the first time. I am deeply grateful to Amy Seok who was so kind to do such a great favor for me. 

I was then then invited to be her guest in SME conference at Sunway Convention Centre. This is a small world, guess who was also there?  He is none other than Peter Ong, the author for the five pillars. Attach below please find some of the photos taken during the conference for your viewing pleasure.


It's a small world, I met my Economic Guru






I must say it is a small world.With this, I strongly believe there are more collaborations to come along. 

My third course in a year, Looking beyond Financial Statements – An Investor’s perspective Part II was also recently approved by SIDC and just in time to be kicked off with FPAM on 22nd Oct, 2015.

At the time of writing, I am in the midst of finalizing this course with much greater excitement with intention to have another break through for the year. I will update you guys in due course.
Stay tune to hear the update from me.


Lastly, I also write to inform you that I was invited to be one of the key speakers in the public conference in Dec 2015. This is  another milestone for the year 2015. As usual, I shall keep you updated accordingly. 


No comments: