Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

THE TECHNIQUE TO PRESERVE YOUR INNER PEACE

“From now on, I will not allow my inner peace to be disturbed by any circumstances caused by any event or people outside of my control. I will only hold myself responsible for what I have said and done.” James Oh



Whether someone says something rude or does something that's inappropriate, I must tell myself that these actions reflect on who they are. I will not waste my precious time to argue with them unless they are willing to listen.

Is this the way you handle it? Or do you ever get worked up, frustrated or bothered? I know that it is very easy to get distracted by the wrong things and other people's bad behaviour.However, you don't have to mind their business, especially if they are adults. Just pray for them, that is the best you can do.

I decided to share this technique with you today because it has been truly helpful to me. It keeps my inner peace, no matters what is happening around me. Stay focus on what I dream or destined to be is far more important for me. 

There's nothing better than maintaining my inner peace. It keeps me feeling cool, focusing on the goals, and moving in the directionI set for myself.  

Stay tuned and I will share with you more on the steps you can take if you truly want to accomplish your personal, financial and professional goals or dreams you have for your life.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to make changes to who you want to be

No comments: