Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, December 22, 2014

CURRY NOODLES FROM PEARL OF ORIENTAL


PENANG CURRY NOODLES IN ADELAIDE
Dear Families, Friends, Followers and Fans.

Thanks God again for another blessing.

Again I am very fortunate to get one pack of 4 Penang Curry Noodles, at only AUD 4.35, at the almost the very last minute before it close, from  China town in Adelaide. It is so tempting to get it almost instantly.

This is because it is made from my home town, Penang, which is famous for its delicacies in the world. Secondly, I really missed my Malaysian food here after my stay entering into the third week. Immediately I grabbed a pack to be prepared at my stylish, self-contained yet affordable service apartments at AUD 185 per night. To enjoy a special rate of 10% discount, you are encouraged to either book online or trip advisor.

See from the above photo what I have cooked curry noodles from my service apartment the next day and see how the food looks like after being cooked. It is simple and easy to prepare. Just pour the packet of noodles and its ingredients into boiling water. For those who know me well, I rarely do so at my home land. How nice if you could join me here? I am deeply proud to see our products in foreign land and wishing them a great success.


For those who have tried and tasted the above product, kindly share your comment via comment column provided below. I would give a thumb up for it, but don’t take my words for it, try it yourself and post your feedback here.

Thank you in advance.

No comments: