Stress is inevitable. It walks in and out of our lives on a regular basis. And it can easily walk all over us unless we take action. Fortunately, there are many things you can do to minimize and cope with stress.
Here are 10 ideas for handling stress without causing more strain and hassle.
1. Figure out where the stress is coming from.
2. Consider what you can control—and work on that.
3. Do what you love.
4. Manage your time well.
5. Create a toolbox of techniques.
6. Pick off the negotiables from your plate.
7. Are you leaving yourself extra vulnerable to stress?
8. Preserve good boundaries.
9. Realize there’s a difference between worrying and caring.
10. Embrace mistakes—or at least don’t drown in perfectionism.
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US