Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, February 14, 2014

MY FORMER SECONDARY SCHOOL'S TEACHER WHO HAD TOUCHED MY HEART DEEPLY


THE MAN WHO LEAVES HIS FOOTPRINT DEEPLY IN MY HEART

He is one of my teachers and also my former client, who had supported my small business during my school days. He subsequently introduced my business to other teachers who also poured in their support. With their support, they  made my life much easier and boosted my confidence in selling. 
As a result, I have crafted his name in my heart that I will remember his name for the rest of my life. Recently, another classmate took the photo with his family and shared it through WhatApps that triggered me to capture this photo. I believe this happened for a reason.

My point here is that never underestimate any little kind act, you never know that its impact may be huge to the recipient. Here, I must say that there are always kind souls and people who are willing to extend their hands to you, when appropriate. I must admit that many of my successes are achieved through the help of all these people. For those who know me well, they know that many people have touched my life from my childhood till now. Perhaps in the future as well.

With this, I write to conclude that there are lots and loads of people in this planet. They are really willing  to lend their hands to you, if you need. So, never let your wounds transformed you to someone you are not to be.

James Oh

FINANCE MAVERICK, SPEAKER AND AUTHOR 

Help People to see invisible and do impossible
- BETTER THAN THE BEST



- LETTING GO AND MOVING ON


- GROWING YOUR WEALTH EXPONENTIALLY




No comments: