Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, November 7, 2013

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD'S HEROES

Dearest Lovely fans, readers and visitors,

“Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.” Bruce Lee.

One of my childhood’s great heroes and it has impacted my life significantly. Here, I must thank him greatly and like to hear what say you.

If you like, you may use this as one of your guiding principle. You are rest assured that you will benefit from it mightily.

Let us make best use of our life to make it a significant one. This is because we are only given a life to live. Give it a serious thought and let us know your feedback.
  
Cheers and thanks,

James Oh

INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR 

BETTER THAN THE BEST

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON


GROWING YOUR WEALTH EXPONENTIALLY



Skype me at james.oh18


No comments: