Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, October 10, 2013

LIFT YOU UP SERIES OF BOOKS

LIFT YOU UP SERIES OF BOOKS

"My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but simply to be better than I used to be." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer This is because I am competing with no one which is in line with "I am the greatest enemy of myself."

Would not you agree that you need to do what you ought to if you want to be better? We know we should look at challenges from the right perspective, break bad habits, believe in ourselves, fighting our fears and fostering our faith … and so many other things that deep down we just know are right for us.

The problem I had was that although I knew exactly what I should have been doing, there were times (and plenty of them) when I was not doing what I knew.
But, then I realized I could choose to do it all differently. That's the reason I keep reading this book to keep me on track.

If the above is what you longing for, I invite you to take a view on the books below.

Hope you enjoy reading them.

James Oh

INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR 

BETTER THAN THE BEST



LETTING GO AND MOVING ON


GROWING YOUR WEALTH EXPONENTIALLY



Skype me at james.oh18

No comments: