Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

PLEASE PRAY FOR REBEE ROBINSON

Renee Robinson


Biography

I am in the final stages of metastatic colon cancer. I have just finished my 26th round of chemotherapy. In 2 weeks, I will have another scan to see which organ in my body Cancer has chosen to dance with next.
It has been a very difficult time. My writing has helped me to deal with death as if it is some sort of supernatural being I need to fight and expel myself. 
I have to go deep within myself and find my own inner peace and magic. Writing makes me happy, perhaps it is my armor. Perhaps my story is meant to be shared.
Words are Power. Words are strength. Words are my legacy. Words touch the heart, the soul and the spirit. I pray my words help in the fight with cancer.
Is it possible words can heal?


Where to find Renee Robinson online

No comments: