Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, August 4, 2013

CREATE YOUR OWN DESTINY NO MATTERS WHAT

My first choice:Law in UM
My 2nd choice:Business Admin, in UKM
My 3rd choice:Management in USM
My 4th choice:Economic in UKM.

I was accepted for my 2nd choice. I can still recall that I was so sad for not being able to realize my dream to be a lawyer. 
( Why? Because it's cool to be a lawyer -- and it's shown in L.A Law  )

My parents can't afford to send me to oversea to study law either. Ok! I told myself: just give it a try after all it's still my 2nd choice.

Here I'm. Graduated in BA ( Hons ). 

Got a job. Left the job. Got another job. 
Quitted. Set up my own businesses. Sold them. And build another one....etc.

I wonder, how my life would be if I've ever become a lawyer.

My lawyer told me: Luckily you're not one! LOL!

Ok! To cut the story short. 

I would like to share with you, for those who obtain 4As flat and never manage to secure a place in the local universities or never the course of your choice...

Don't give up! Keep on appealing with few alternatives and at the same times, look for other opportunities, for e.g. apply for scholarships for foreign universities.

I believe there're always possibilities when you keep on looking.

The most important thing. 

You're still the best for coming up to this far. Acknowledge yourself for all the hard works.

Don't ever make yourself wrong just because of somebody else decision.


FROM PRUDENCE WONG

https://www.facebook.com/prudence.wong.31/posts/10151537808292227?comment_id=27082509&notif_t=comment_mention

No comments: