- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US
PURPOSE OF THE BLOG
Friday, February 8, 2013
WORLD LARGEST STONE BUDDHA
DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS THE LARGEST
STONE BUDDHA IN THE WORLD? MAKE A
GUESS BEFORE READING FURTHER ?
The Leshan Giant Buddha, as above, was
built during the Tang Dynasty (618–907AD).
It is carved out of a cliff face in the southern
part of Sichuan province in China, near the
city of Leshan. It is the largest stone Buddha
in the world and it is by far the tallest pre-
modern statue in the world.
So, do the queue.
Do you find it impressive? Share with us your