Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THE TWO THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COMPUTER


THE TWO THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COMPUTER

Append below please find the essay written by my second son, Lean Kai.




I believe, in this information driven society, technology has become a part of our daily life. One will be left out if he does not equip himself with the latest updates. Therefore, I put my computer in the list of essential items of my daily life. I particularly love my computer due to its outer appearance and its spectacular performance.

What makes my computer so special are its specification of each component and its outstanding performance. The 23 inches wide monitor with high end resolution provides me with the best visual joy of entertainment as well as multitasking ability. Not to mention, the central processing unit where all the major components are located
which hold the software system in place. Each and every unit was individually chosen to maximise the performance of the computer. To go with its unmeasurable amount of awesomeminity, a specially chosen set of accessories with blue and green lightings were decorative purposes.

The external beauty of my computer can be enhanced by its rapid performance. Software installed to enhance various aspects such as the antivirus software is installed to protect the system from infection.

File managing software makes sure of my personal library of my belongings to be constantly organised. Frequent updates and maintenance of the softwares are necessary to ensure maximum stability. As said, my computer too acts as personal assistant,reminding me and providing information on my daily routine and the outside world.

My computer has always impressed me with its inner and outer beauty. Hence, I believe that I have the obligation to take full responsibility over the well being of my precious computer.

Lean Kai

No comments: