Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, August 9, 2012

HOSPITAL, HELL, HOTEL


HOSPITAL, HELL, HOTEL

Ladies and Gentlemen,

AT HOSPITAL

It all began with my elder son being warded in the Hospital of my recommendation because of its modern facilities. At that time, my wife was 30 weeks plus into her pregnancy, when she suddenly complaint about abdominal pains and was sent to the delivery ward.

THE HOSPITAL TURN INTO HELL

Since then I was harassed repeatedly with irritating phone calls that demanded me to the counter to settle a small consultancy fee immediately despite I told the truth that I was the only adult with my son at children ward. Finally, I have no other choice but throw the receiver away to the floor, but they subsequently apologised in their written reply.

My wife complained the second pain again a short after her return from the delivery ward of her first pain. We then put her in the wheel chair to the emergency ward. However, she was then refer to the delivery ward, after the big hustles with the staff, before she managed to have few words with the medical official at that time.

We then took the lift BACK to consult the same midwife again. She then took 3 tests which lasted nearly an hour which really annoyed me. She told me, after the first test, that it was not accurate. She then proceeded to the second test.

When I saw something was not right and requested her to contact my wife's regular gynecologist at that hell hospital of my recommendation after the second test. She declined and proceeded with the third test due to inaccurate reading from the second test. I was further made to understand that she could not get the doctor to wait for the patient. She then came back with more complicated machine after more than 20 minutes. When I tried to find out the reason why she took such a long time, she blamed me for not appreciating her effort because the hospital had only 4 units.

I then have to swallow all these ridiculous explanations and she finally contacted the gynecologist and mentioned something of heavy flow and I could sense something was amissed. The gynecologist took about 20 minutes to arrive. He told me he won't have the time to explain to me and asked me to sign all the relevant documents which I agreed too. He then contacted the operating theater's personnel through phone.

After a short talk, he slammed down his phone and rushed to the operating theater. I then also chipped in to drive their staff to their toes as they worked in snail pace in contrast to what I saw from the TV movies. As a result, I had to let go the lift which I had managed to stop several times.

The gynecologist came back, after the operation, with both good and sad announcements. He claimed he had done all his best and saved my wife, but the bad news is that our child was still born just few minutes late, which no one know exactly why, even up to the expert's opinion report. As expected, I totally cannot accept this fact knowing what had actually taken place prior to the operation.

The gynecologist further assured me that he was willing to explain to me verbally thousand times when I confronted him at his office the following morning.

But I then requested for a written report and was surprised that he refused. That drove me to insane stage and when I was about to make copy of the report of my own, he changed his mind and agreed to furnish the report within a week' s time.

However, I was served with a written letter the following day demanded me to pay some deposit instead. So, I immediately confronted the gynecologist for the written report much earlier by using the time saved from typing such a letter. He then agreed to shorten to three days.

The hell things did not end here, I shockingly found out that my wife's medication was mixed up with another patient at the discharged day by her husband. They subsequently replied my letter that the mix up was not a big matter because it only involved some vitamins. It is not acceptable even if it is true. This is because they are not taking the medicines they were prescribed.

After the error has been rectified, I was sadden with certain medication ran out of stock.

HOTEL

The CEO eventually interfered and stopped his staff from writing to me and proposed to meet me at the hotel with conditions that no recording device and reporter was allowed. Unfortunately, the meetings were at dead end.

The incident did not end here and I rather to let you figure out. Alternatively, I would continue it in next few speeches.

Back to you,



http://www.facebook.com/people/James-Oh/706849667




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by.