Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, July 23, 2012

EXCELLENT QUOTES

Excellent quotes:

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
~ Abraham Lincoln

Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
~ Lydia M. Child


A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
~ David Brinkley

Action is the foundational key to all success.
~ Pablo Picasso

After I won the Oscar, my salary doubled, my friends tripled, my children became more popular at school, my butcher made a pass at me, and my maid hit me up for a raise.
~ Shirley Jones



TO CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OTHER QUOTES:-

No comments: