Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, June 2, 2012

MIGRAINE HEADACHES TREATMENT





MIGRAINE HEADACHES TREATMENT



Almost everyone gets headaches, but not migraine. The latter is different. By definition, the medical profession regards it as a recurrent headache that has additional symptoms. The pain arising from migraine is often throbbing and on one or both sides of the head. People with migraines often feel dizzy or sick to their stomachs. They may be sensitive to light, noise, or smells. As such, it can be disabling and naturally the victim is advised not to involve in any physical activity until they feel better.


Not all scientists agree about what causes migraines. But majority of them believe that it is caused by narrowing and expanding of blood vessels in brain. Therefore, it is worthy for you to note that different things or activities can trigger migraines in people who have them.


Append below please find some common migraine triggers:-

stress
menstruation

skipping meals

too much caffeine

sudden changes in sleep patterns

smoking

weather changes



I am sure that you will agree with me that prevention is always better than cure. To do so, you need to learn and detect what trigger your migraines precisely. Thereafter, you need to try to avoid these triggers as much as you could possibly. Right?

Since each and every case is unique in nature, therefore I opted not to touch on the common treatments normally prescribed by the medical doctors, who are more qualified than I do.


If you have tried all the recommended approaches, and you still do not get the desired result. Then, who does not agree with me that you should find other different means to treat it, if you desired for a different result. One thing we all are agreed that you cannot obtain different result by doing the same thing again and again. Are you all following me so far? Naturally, I strongly suggest that you too try out other non-conventional means, if the risk involved is fairly low. Never forget that if you don't give it a try, you will never know its result.



Be mindful that there are so many routes to success. Similarly it applies to any treatment. One thing for sure is that if you give up , you will never succeed. By trying it out, it does not guarantee that you will succeed. But at least it gives you a chance to succeed. So, do treatment.


Here, I must admit that by having positive thoughts, it proves me to be very fruitful. Because it gives me good feeling and emotion that enable me to stay in control no matter what. By attaining that sort of peace, I will not only be much more healthier than before, but also able to see things at the right perspective. As a result, things surrounding me will eventually turn out to be much more colourful and beautiful than before. With this, I am able to attract the extra good energy from the universal. Hence, keep me in a much better form. Please it a try and let us know your feedback.



Lastly, another powerful mean which works very well for me is through prayers. This is because I am a firm believer of prayers and this also has been scientific proven by some researchers lately. You too are assured to gain far more than you could imagine yet you will not have any adverse effect. Naturally, it makes lots of sense for you to try it out by conditioning your mind with all these healthy stuff. Be mindful that our minds function like our muscles, it need to exercise to strengthen it. That's all I can say and I leave to your intelligence to figure out.


May I sum up my discussion with a prayer? I pray that the Lord will heal you and that He will give you peace. He knows that you are in a battle and need to know others are praying for you. Of course, God has heard your prayers today. If you have searched and found this article, I want you to know it was not a mistake you found it today. God cares about you…yes He does. God bless you brother or sister.




No comments: