Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CHANGE IS THE SOLUTION


DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE CHANGE. BE MINDFUL THAT EVERYTHING CHANGE OVER TIME EXCEPT GOD AND HIS WORD.

" You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay? Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."-Jim Rohn

If you turn away now -- if you turn away now, if you buy
into the cynicism that the change we fought for isn't possible, well, change will not happen.  


If you give up on the idea that your voice can make a difference, then other voices will fill the void.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/06/transcript-obama-speech-at-dnc/#ixzz2BtSG87Ik

No comments: