Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ARTICLE WRITTEN FROM MY SON

To all my blog readers and visitors,

Append below please find an article written by my eldest Son for your reading pleasure. 



I've been very fond of drawing and designing since young. On paper, I enjoy the freedom of expressing my ideas through the creations of my artworks. As I grew older, my interest in writing started to grow as I realize that language is a form of art as well, and through writing, ideas and thoughts can be conveyed precisely. I have faith that this passion of mine would serve  the community by expressing ideas that are beneficial to the society.

I'm very lucky because I'm a fast learner. With this blessing, I continuously seek knowledge and fully utilize and apply them creatively not only in my future career but also in life. I acknowledge that  there will be challenges ahead in life, however, when problems emerge, I don't back down, instead I would see it as an opportunity to grow. I would reason and analyze carefully because I believe that there are always solutions to any problems. 

Like they always say, we cannot live in solitude. Hence, I too believe socializing with others gives us opportunity to sharpen each other by sharing ideas and receiving feedback. I am easily adaptable as I can interact well with people and maintain good relationship with all parties. Through years of education and my bilingual family background, I manage to  hold both the values of the east as well the west, providing me with more than sufficient resources to nurture relationship with people of diverse background, sharing ideas and opinions to improve each other in various fields, in the mean time, improving the whole community. Therefore, I firmly believe that I can play a significant role in the society base on my unique strengths and talents.

We are here always love to welcome feedback, both good and bad. Thank you in advance.
Happy New Year 2012,
Clinton Oh 

To see his arwork, please click at the link below:-


liftyouup.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-sons-art-work.htmlc

No comments: