Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

THE ARTIST SPACE, SHAH ALAM

Very happy day, Everyone.


Thing happens for a purpose and there is no coincidence. The question is whether you agree with it. Would very much appreciate if you can share your views regardless whether you are agree or disagree. To me, there are always three perspectives on any incident. Needless to say, three different perspectives will derive different outcomes - that may cause disagreement between any two persons.


As such, in life we have encountered numerous such incidents both knowingly or unknowingly. May I know how you tackle it? Your views are always welcome here so as to help others become better persons.


As far as I am concerned, I must admit that I got annoyed by such incidents in my past because it went against my expectation. However, I have learned how to adjust and shift my mindset to look at it from a wider perspective so as to understand its underlying reason. Therefore, I am deeply grateful to those who have taught me, through their motivational books and articles I have read.


In this connection, may I be allowed to share with you my recent wonderful experience with my Guest, also my Sifu whom I have just recently know her through our CPT Alumni Gathering. She was so passionate in helping people and this is the very first time I seek her help.


Without any hesitation, she agreed to assist me even though that day is fast approaching the weekend and I tried my best to let my guest have a good lunch at a pleasant restaurant before we begin our work. After a quick survey from those restaurants within the hotel, Concorde, Shah Alam, I then decided to pick up THE ARTIST SPACE, after quick check with her, we ended there. Unexpectedly we spent two meals there, both lunch and dinner. But both are working meals there, we enjoyed our times and even we worked from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm closing time. Thereafter, we proceed to the hotel's Lobby to complete the final touches on my presentation slides.


See the photo below to access the space we have for our ARTIST minds to function tirelessly and this place reminded me of forgoing my childhood's dream to be an Artist. That's because I was told that I couldn't survive as an artist.











As a result, I changed my mind and dream to be a scientist like Thomas Edison. But somehow I put my best but was not allowed to further my form 6 in the public school due to quota system. Subsequently, I became an Accountant by accident. More read, please click at the link below:-


http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/2010/05/success-formula-my-real-experience.html


The above two working meals on Sept 17,2011 was very meaningful to me. As we prepared my presentation slides, in powerpoint, for the title "Blogging For Fun and Money", a day prior to my workshop preview at Epicure Exhibition 2011. All of a sudden, she asked me where I obtained the source of information/inspiration. I immediately answered that anywhere and everywhere and she prompted me that even this preparation is the source for my article. I nod my head with agreement.


We then asked the waiter to take our photo at our working place and at the main entrance of this place using her Smartphone. That's how this article was written as a record for our first collaborative work. The more we share, I realised that she is not only having the gifted talents but also having a passion to help people especially children to reap their creativity potential. She is also an international speaker, and she had agreed to let me interview her. In order not to kill your curiosity, I shall tell you about her at my forthcoming article, so stay tuned to this uplifting blog for more exciting articles to come.

Before I pen off, there is one thing I must let you know that I really enjoy working with her, a liked minded person that give us the extra energy and fun till almost midnight tirelessly. Truly amazingly interesting. Right and we shall tell you more about the source of energy where it comes from.


Thank you for your time to read this article. Please direct your friends here should you find this article useful to you.


Your Chief Servant,


James Oh






Skype me at james.oh18

PS To read other related article, please click the links below:-

http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/2011/09/epicure-malaysia-2011-blogging-for.html






No comments: