Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LET US BE HIS VESSELS

HI, EVERYONE,

Thank you so much for joining my blog.
                                                                                  


 



James Oh

As some of you may be well aware that I am always so excited to share with you what I'm doing on the web.
First of all, I must say that my life is not  my own, but it  belongs to God, who has created me in the first palce. After my soul seeking journey, I am, just like some of you here,  I write to share with you how to take your life's Mission for Christ and spread it like wildfire across the internet. To me, this is the right way to thank and glorify Him, and not me.
As reported in my preceeding articles, my life changed dramatically when I accepted Him. Since then, He has shaped me to be stronger and healthier to overcome whatsoever challenges in the future. I must admit that He never abandon me no matter what situation I am in. At times, it is my choice of not trusting Him that caused me to stumble. After numerous revelations, I discovered my true self and begin to draw His grace to do whatsoever I need to stay right with Him. I realised he truth of His words and put them in practice in my daily life. The more I submit to Him, the more I realise that I am able to accomplish more with less. At the end of the day, I still have so much energy. That's means He worked and it was not my work. This is a miracle and seems illogical to us. Yet it is the truth. In short, this is just a suspension of natural law, but the operation of higher law- Divine Law, so to speak. This is in line with his advocate that we by our means can not add any value to anything, but relying on His grace will make all things possible. He does not insult us, but due to our limited knowledge we are ocasionally blind to the truth.
He made us conquerers so long as we commit to Him wholeheartedly with our minds and souls. We will then achieve so much more in our life, do you agree?
As such, let us stay united through Him and let Him guides us to make our mission a reality so as to glorify Him and not us. Let His mission shines through the message of Christ and let us be used by Him as His vessels to do His will at the end of the day.
I look forward to getting to know you and your experience.
Your chief Servant, 

No comments: