Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, June 17, 2011

AN INSPIRING MAIL FROM A DISTANT FRIEND

Very happy day, my dear friend,


Today I have received an email from a distant friend, whom I have not met before. However, it was very kind of him to blog my article on his novel, which I have blogged it out through the links below:-

 
http://profileofauthor.blogspot.com/2011/06/ivan-king.html


http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/2011/06/ivan-king-author-valley-of-steel.html


One point that touched me dearly is that his blog issue did not deter him from rebuilding it and convey his heartfelt thanks and all the sweet comments, far beyond what I deserved. Lately, he was having problems with his Blog; well here it is, someone hacked into his gmail account and deleted it. Upon doing that he/she also deleted his blog. I am deeply sorry for him and truly know how he felt. This is because both had taken him so long to build and much efforts had been put in. He is a real man of steel, who chosen the painstaking process to rebuild his new blog. And now his new blog finally is out and he instantly put a shout out to me, which I am truly touched and appreciates what he has done for me. Our friendship begins to blossom and I write to thank him and I feel honoured to be treated as his brother.



Append below is the message he has blogged out for your reading pleasure.



Thursday, June 16, 2011


A SHOUT OUT TO: James OH,



Dear Followers,
 This week a renowned Book Blogger, James OH, has gone out of his way to review my Novel, Valley of Steel, and was kind enough to post it on his blog. I am forever indebted to people like him and it’s only with the help and support of such devoted friends will I ever achieve anything. Thank you James Oh.; and this is my Shout Out to YOU:



You’re amazing you know that? WOW!! Words cannot describe how I feel right now. Sometimes your closest friends and even family don't care about your work, or simply do not believe in you; but for you to reach out to me, a perfect stranger, someone whom you have never met. WOW, I'm humbled by your generosity and kind spirit. I am FOREVER grateful to you. Thank you so much. This means a great deal to me and as soon as the paperbacks arrive I will send you out an autographed copy.



Thank you.



LINK TO JAMES OH BLOG: http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/2011/06/ivan-king-author-valley-of-steel.html



Alternatively, you may visit his blog at the link provided below:-


http://ivankingauthor.blogspot.com/2011/06/shout-out-to-james-oh_16.html

With this, I write to put on my record for my memory what all the good actions he has done for me, which I appreciate from the bottom of my heart. Here, I must say that I am really enjoy working with him. So, stay tuned and I shall update you for any future development especially in regard to his future novels and hope that you too will continue to give him whatsoever support he needs. Thank you for your kind support.

 
Wishing him a Great Success,



Look forward to seeing you again and have a fruitful day everyday,

James Oh



Skype me at james.oh18





No comments: