Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, March 19, 2011

KAVA - NATURAL REMEDY FOR INSOMNIA AND ANXIETY

KAVA - NATURAL REMEDY FOR INSOMNIA AND ANXIETY
LATELY I RECEIVED an email requesting for link exchange from a blogger, http://myhealthmaster.blogspot.com and without any hesitation, I agreed with her and then I visited her blog. This is because I am always more than happy to do so with the blogger who had taken the initiative to approach me and see the value of my blog.

As a result, I visit her blog and amazingly discover this invaluable article on Kava. As I have mentioned to you much earlier, there is no coincidence for us and it definitely serves our mutual purposes.

After reading this article, I then only get to know that Kava has been used for thousands of years in the South Pacific Islands to treat both anxiety and Insomnia. Kava has been found to thin the blood much like alcohol. Therefore, you need to make sure that you are not taking blood thinners, or blood clotting medication, because Kava may interfere with your health. Kava is still recognized as a great natural way to combat insomnia and anxiety.

Thank her for sharing with us such a useful article. You can also buy Kava tea, or make it yourselves from the leaves, where you can learn from YouTube on how to make it. Here, I must admit that this is the first time I hear about it and needless to say I will definitely share this with my tea blog readers as well.

Because of its medical properties, Kava in capsule form also have been made available everywhere such as at a wholesale foods store, and even Walgreens.



I have been eating Kava since my childhood and my family members also love taking Kava soup, which my wife made, about a month or two ago, from those Kava leaves I have plucked them from my back yard. See the photo taken at my back yard below and it is easy to grow.

Append below please find the recipe of Kava soup:-

a) Kava Leave
b) meat
c) fish ball; if you wish
d) egg
Try it out and let us know your experience, both good and bad. Thanks.

Before I pen off, I do encourage you to plant it at the space available to you. Remember that Health is wealth. Good things need to be shared. A dollar is saved, is A dollar earned. At the same time, you can also help to green the environment. You can kill two birds with one stone.

Trust you find this article is rewarding. Thanks for your continuous support.

James Oh

Skype me at james.oh18

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, James! My husband has been struggling with these very issues lately and we're looking for alternatives to medication. We will check this out!

Unknown said...

YOU ARE WELCOME, TRACEY. LET US PUT YOUR HUSBAND IN OUR PRAYERS' LIST. REMEMBER TO REVERT TO US THE FEEDBACK AND PROGRESS, THANKS, TRACEY. TAKE CARE.

Raghuram S. said...

I've been trying to get Kava for my sleeping problems too, due to its harmless side-effects. But it's almost impossible to get it around KL (be it in its original form or as tea leaves, etc). Any idea?

Unknown said...

Raghuram,

You may contact me if you wish to plant it and I do plant it at the backyard of my house in PJ. FYI, it is very easy to plant and maintain it.

James