Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, September 16, 2010

HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO ITS FULLEST

Dear Friends,


I am sure that some of you may be searching for the answer for the above question like me. This long sought after answer has driven me to blog this post because I have finally found mine, and do not know about you.


However, I prefer to share it out with you so as it will at least help you to find yours as well. Likewise, we always believe that we can only pass back our experience and knowledge to the world which we have benefited from, that is the way to express our appreciation to the world.


As far as I am concern, I would rather take the interpretation that to truly live life to its fullest, one has to truly enjoy every moment of our time. I have to adopt the right perspective so as to stay focus in enjoying every moment, regardless as to what condition, situation I am in. This is critically important that I have to choose whether to stay in control or let the events control me. In other words, if you choose to enjoy every moment, then you have to look at the event at the appropriate perspective so that it does not bring adverse emotion to yourself.


To achieve such a desirable result, you need to break your life into series of events and you have to manage every event in such manner that you stay at the peak at all times. It sounds simple yet it is not easy to manage. Here, you need to put in practice, learnt and unlearnt from it. Through practice, you can then be an expert in handling every situation.


Now, you may able to see why I chose the former. This is because practice reaffirms me and I can learn from it. It will mould myself into a better person so to speak. By constantly put it into practice, it will then become my habit and eventually become part of me. Thank God that I am able to see this clearly and He had implanted in me such a positive perspective, which enable me to see every event that happened in my situation, or people around me so naturally without getting any adverse influence from it. In this context, we must be fully aware that there are so much reported negative news everywhere; online and offline. It is so easy to be influenced by it as people tends to distribute more unhealthy news rather than healthy news. Therefore, you need to stay on guard at all times so as not to be affected by such invisible harm, that can easily spiral from it, if you are not careful.


To me, to achieve the above goal you need to break your life into series of activities and you have to manage each activity, both good and bad as normal people see it, in accordance to your positive perspective. In other words, what you can control is yourself, and not the external factors. To stay in control of yourself, you have to truly discover your true self and let your inward reflection convert into your external behavior. You can't hide this inward feeling as it will leave thorns that people can see it no matter how you conceal it.


By knowing your true self coupled with the appropriate strategy, you will be able to conquer these challenges without any fear and worry. You will be totally free and live your life to its fullest. For instance, you like your favorite team, let say England to win the match against Germany in the recent World cup. However, due to the error made by the referee, as some alleged, you allow your emotion to take the lead that caused you not to enjoy the game immediately thereafter the controversial moment. As such, you feel hurt and painful not only affecting yourself at that moment, but also the rest of your time and the people around you thereafter. However, if you choose to forgive the error made by the referee, as some alleged and you also recognise the fact that no one is perfect. Then, same principle apply to the referee who has a task to decide at that particular moment. Hence, the tendency of making such a mistake is remotely high. It is fair to say that your tendency to spot an opportunity to address this issue is equally high. Do not forget the big picture that the spirit of this tournament is to improve the quality of the game and connecting the world through the ball. Which country wins the game at the end of the day is not so crucial. Hope you can understand what I am trying to raise here.


By having the right perspective, looking at the event in life is very crucial to achieve success as far as I am concerned. Firstly it will not only make you wiser, but you will have a more opened mind in the sense that you are able to look at things in various perspectives and it will eventually sharpen your evaluation and lead you to make better decisions in accordance with your pre set goals. In short, life is the sum of your choices.


Please pass this article to your circle of contacts should you find it useful. In this connection, you may share it online by clicking on the Twitter, Facebook or other social networking button which are available at the right side of this post.


Thanks so much for your precious time in reading this article. Please enjoy every moment of your time thereafter and make it to its fullest.






Wishing you a success,






Your Chief Servant,






James Oh




Skype me at james.oh18

2 comments:

Christina said...

What a lovely concept for a blog. I found you from another blogger I visit. I lost my job yesterday and really needed to read your posts. Thank you for being of service!

Unknown said...

I do understand your feeling as I have such an experience before. be strong and come to visit this site more often and you shall be assured to take it as temporary setback.