Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, April 24, 2010

ANOTHER MALAYSIA CAN DO SPIRIT


Happy Day to you,

I received this news and was shocked that it has not been published in our local press. As such, I decided publish it so as to inspire others to a life of greatness. 


US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and first lady Michelle Obama present give away Secretary of State's Award for International Women of Courage to Malaysia's Ambiga Sreenevasan (Malaysian Bar Council) at the State Department in Washington , DC (AFP)

We, especially Malaysian, should feel very proud of our own Malaysian receiving an international award like this.  Do let me know her contact number, should anyone of you know her, so that I can blog about her success story here. Thank you in advance for your kind assistance. 

Please share with your contact of friends or direct them to this blog to read this inspiring story. 

To read more about her, please click the title of this post.


Happy reading,


James Oh



5 comments:

CheaHSan said...

Three cheers to Ambiga Sreenevasan (Malaysian Bar Council). Well done.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind action, Cheah.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations to her. She deserves to be recognized and given high esteem!

By the way, I tried to look for a way for you to contact her, I saw this on the net, I hope it helps. There is no contact number, though:

Ambiga Sreenivasan
Chairman
Bar Council Malaysia Email: council@malaysianbar.org.my
No.13, 15 & 17, Leboh Pasar Besar
Kuala Lumpur

God bless and stay happy.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the info. Yup, I have written to them from the info you have given me, Sashindoubutsu.

You are right that she is well deserved and we are proud of her.

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by and your comment, Jonathan. Yup, I like the and enjoy the song. Thanks and seeing you again,