Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THINK POSITIVE : SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE 5

Hi! everyone,


Choice is always yours. No matter what :- 

I am thankful...
5. For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.



This is the secret to stay happy and look at things from the right perspective. Happiness breeds more happiness because you do not have waste your energies unnecessary. 


Stay tuned and feed your mind appropriately.


James Oh

8 comments:

Shadow said...

again, grudgingly, i have to agree heee heee heeeee. you're very good at turning these around to +'s

Unknown said...

I have to agree on this one...love my food and am thankful for it too :)

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you, please claim it on my blog. Thanks.^^

Unknown said...

Thank you for agreeing with me, even with ..a bit of hesitation, but I know it is good for you, Shadow. I am have to turn these around for the sake of everyone of us.

Unknown said...

Shaheen,
Very well and you have applied it so well. I am really happy for you. Wish you a success,

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your lovely award, which is far more I deserved. Thank you, Sashindoubutsu and it is very kind of you to do so..

God bless,

Kelvin said...

Just cherish wat u have:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Kelvin. Same to you.