Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, September 11, 2009

It's too late to regret

Happy day to every of my loving readers and visitors,

Trust this post give you a lift, as the name of this blog suggested.

Hope this will really touch you as well!

The story begin with :-

Last night you and your best friend had a fight.

You decide not to talk to her the next day.

She smiles at you.

You grind your teeth at her.

She tells her friends nice things about you.

You spread bad rumors about her.

She tries to come and talk to you.

But you push her aside.

She thinks you are a great friend.

You think she is a terrible friend.

She writes nice notes to you, telling you about the best times you shared together. You write about all the bad times you can remember experiencing together.

Deep down you know she's sorry.

But all you have is hate.

The next day you find a note. It reads:

Dear -,

I tried to tell you yesterday, but you didn't let me speak,

I tried to tell you good things,but you were afraid to hear them.


I tried to smile at you, to take away the hate.


But now it's time to tell you, even though it's a bit late. That i am dying.


I have a bad condition and it is getting worse. I'm sorry to have to tell you that i won't be able to see you today. I wrote this to you today in the hospital.


My time is up.


I'm sorry i should have told you sooner.


I'm really sorry about our argument,you are such a great friend.


I promise i shall watch over you,


Lots of love
-


You run to the hospital to tell her you are sorry, But only her mum is left.


Her hand clasped over her face.


And she was crying. Down on her knees she prays, for her daughter to come back.


You are too late.


You wish you told her sorry sooner and got to say goodbye.


All friends have their ups and downs, and sometimes you need to say sorry... Don't wait for the other person to do it first.


Because you never know what could happen.


If you really love your friends and would watch down on them when you pass away, please send this on and show people that you really have a heart.


Even if you share this to 1 person only. You still have a heart.


I'm thankful you are my friend!
And also "Sorry" if at all I have hurt you directly or Indirectly..Please Don't keep any kind of ill feelings about me..forget and forgive whatever it might be..


Thank you my friend!

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -- Mother Teresa

If it touch you, please don't stop there. Direct your friends to read this post to show your care - my intention to share with more people. Thank you in advance for your kind action.

Cheers and have a lovely wonderful day,

James Oh

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hello James,

A worthwhile reminder.

Thank you too, for the beautiful quote from Mother Teresa. So true.

Have a good weekend,
Teresa

Unknown said...

Teresa,
Thanks for dropping by. You are right that it is a worthwhile to remind each other. Always remember that knowing is one thing, doing is another thing.

You are welcome and you too have a lovely weekend.