Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, July 25, 2009

AWARD GIVEN IN RECOGNITION OF YOUR WORK

Dear loving readers and visitors,





The above bamboo slip, prefaced the four Chinese Characters, which I bought at Jiangsu Water-town Zhouzhuang. The above Chinese calligraphy means "serving the people". The simple yet rich in content was advocated by Mr. Sun Yat-sen. I must admit that I am indebted to him because he had an great and significant impact on my life after I had read about him during my teenage. I also strongly believe that he had inspired lots of people in and outside China. He is also one of key figures who had contributed significantly in bringing back China to its former glory.

I find the above bamboo slip very meaningful and has a close relationship with bloggers. This fit well for bloggers who have been serving the people.

As such, I write, on behalf the readers, to give such an award to the following bloggers in conjunction with their work of serving the people:-

Blogger's / Site Name

1. Ally Lifewithally
2. Ambersun
3. Angelshair
4. Alex Moore
5. Chuah Ho San
6. Danyelle Leafty/ Myth-takes
7. Gilian
8. Hesham /My Life Thinking
9. iNet Global
10. Joo Joo
11. Joyfulsister
12. June / Simple life
13. Just Being Real
14. Karen Amanda Hooper
15. KLo
16. Lady Glamis
17. Lena
18. Linda - Nickers and Ink
19. Linda S. Socha
20. Mama Zen
21. Pearl
22. Phoebe Miriah Kirby/ Encouragement from my heart
23. Prayer girl
24. Purple Clover
25. Rags
26. Rainbow
27. Rightardia
28. Sarah A
29. Sashindoubutsu
30. Serena Lewis
31. Shadow
32. Sheila/ The Penny-Wise Hub
33. Shane at Environmental Health
34. Sliver
35. Teresa / Blueberries, Art and Life
36. Tina
37. Valyie's Life story
38. Wong Daniel
39. Yen Yen
40. Yoon See
41. The Girl from Cherry Blossom
42. Shauna Roberts
43. Jo Anne

Trust this award will inspire you to further serve the people.

Thanks and have a lovely weekend.

James Oh

24 comments:

One Prayer Girl said...

Dear James Oh,
How very kind of you to bless me with this award. I am honored to be among this list of recipients.

I do blog to serve. I do most things to serve. I try to remember that.

God saved me from death by alcoholism and so I owe Him my life and my actions. I am at His service.

Again, thank you,
Prayer Girl

Just Be Real said...

James I am so honored and touched. Thank you very much!! Blessings dear one!

Unknown said...

You are well deserve it, PG & JBR. Your works speak for everything. We will of course serve Him utmost.

Have a blessed day everyday,

Shauna Roberts said...

Thank you, James. I am honored that you thought my blog worthy of this award. I will endeavor to continue helping people as much as I can.

Unknown said...

Shauna Roberts,

You are welcome and you deserve it. Your blog speaks for itself. Congratulation to you.

CheaHSan said...

Hi James, Never thought of it for a NKOTB - 'New Kid On The Blog' in blogosphere. Thanks for the encouragement.

Unknown said...

Ho San,
You are well deserved it. This is a token of appreciation of your good work on behalf, of whom they have done it through their hearts.

In this connection, I do believe we can continue to contribute to create a better world and its people through blogsphere.

Have a lovely weekend,

Shadow said...

james oh, thank you, this is beautiful. i'm touched. i humbly accept it and will proudly pass it on!

Anonymous said...

James Oh thank you.

Unknown said...

Shadow,

You are well deserved it. Your work speaks for it and I write to let you know lots of people appreciate your work. Some choose to do it through their hearts.

Keep it up your good work and you are really enlightening our lives.

Have a blessed day everyday,

James Oh

Unknown said...

It is my pleasure, SarahA.

Maude Lynn said...

I'm truly honored. Thank you. It's beautiful.

Danyelle L. said...

Thank you , James. I'm honored. :D

Unknown said...

Mama Zen and Danyelle,
Both of you are honored for your good works. Keep in up and let us uphold the spirit of serving the people.

Have a blessed day everyday,

Serena Lewis said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful award, James. I very much appreciate your consideration.

On another note, I'm so glad that I can access your blog again...I tried to open your blog a couple of weeks ago but it kept saying that your blog didn't exist. It must have been a glitch.

I hope you had a lovely weekend ~ :)

Unknown said...

Serena, you too are welcome deserved it.

I am so sorry that you can't access to my blog much earlier. You are always welcome to read those of my older posts, which you deem fit, at your convenient time.

Thanks for your kind support and wish you have a blessed day everyday,

PURPLECLOVER said...

Thank you so much for the award! It is very much appreciated!

Unknown said...

It is my pleasure, PurpleClover. You are well deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Hi James Oh, thank you so much for the award! I am deeply honored!

God has touched my life and so I am using it to let other people know Him more.

Thank you very much again and God bless you always!

Unknown said...

Sashindoubutsu,
You are welcome and you too are well deserve it. I am very glad to hear the good news and I do agree that you can touch others, exactly the way God have touched you. As such, you can serve Him utmost by serving Him and His people.

Praise the Lord.

You too have a blessed day everyday,

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my very first blog award! I am so thankful and excited! I'm inspired to write more in my blog, maybe I can pass it along to another blogger out there. :)

Unknown said...

You too are welcome, Phoebe and you are well deserve it. Hope it will inspire you further to write more at your blog.

Wish you have a greater success,

Alex Moore said...

james: thank you for your kindness and consideration. your warmth and compassion always speak to my heart. many thanks

Unknown said...

Alex,
You are welcome and you are well deserve it. Your work speaks for everything. I am sure lots of people outside are saying the same thing.

Have a lovely weekend,

James