Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, June 27, 2009

BRIDGE ... AMAZING AND UNIQUE 5

Dear loving readers,


As promised in my previous post, I shall present you another amazing and unique bridge from China, none  other than Beipanjiang River Railroad Bridge.


Below is some facts about this bridge, which some of you may know of. For the sake of everyone, I just give a quick briefing about this bridge.


Beipanjiang River Railroad Bridge, Guizhou , China













Beipanjiang River Railroad Bridge in Guizhou is an enormous railway bridge that was built as part of the 'Guizhou-Shuibai Railway Project'. Connecting two mountains over a deep ravine, at its highest point the bridge's deck sits 918ft above the ground. Incidentally the bridge connects two of the country's poorest areas.




This bridge reveals to me the higher the price you pay for it, the higher the reward you will get. Similar principle applies to this bridge, it is standing 918 ft above the ground, definitely gives it a much better view and quality of air.


At the same time, it is much harder to build and relatively take much longer time to build compare to the normal bridge. So is life. If you expect a much higher return, it is more than often that you have to pay a higher price than others. So stay focus on the reward and it will be very much easier for you to endure through the hardship during the processing of arriving at your destination.


To view other amazing bridges of my earlier posting, please click at the title of this post.


Thanks for your time again. Please do offer other interpretation you may have on this bridge. Thank you in advance for your kind participation.


Look forward to hearing from you. Your continuous support is greatly appreciated.


James Oh

12 comments:

Shadow said...

your interpretation is lovely. haven't thought of bridges in that way, but that's the beauty of blogging, you find these wonderful views of others. the picture you posted is stunning, the red of the bridge, the colours of the rocks, the greenery, it's very artistic.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, Shadow.

Your well description of the picture give another perspective of it, from artist's view, which I have not see it the way yous see. Thanks for your great contribution.

Have a lovely great weekend.

Silver said...

Quite a good many postings on brdges- i think they are fascinating too.

Ally Lifewithally said...

That is some amazing Bridge ~ when you think of the Engineering that went into building it ~ Ally x

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, Silver and I agree with you that they are all fascinating.

Unknown said...

Ally, thanks for giving us your thought from the engineering perspective.

One Prayer Girl said...

Breathtaking picture, gorgeous bridge.

I'm afraid of heights so I'm not sure I could ever travel over that bridge.

Using your ideas about that bridge, I guess today I would cross it. I have faced many fears as my life progresses and it has revealed beauty and mystery beyond my wildest dreams.

PG

Unknown said...

I am deeply delighted to hear that you have more confident to overcome some of your fears,PG.

In life, we need to take more challenges to deal with and overcome them, so to speak.

I must admit that the more I post articles on positive thinking at my blog, I, as author, do gained more confident to deal with some of my fears. It is not surprise to me that the same to the readers.

Thanks for your time.

pehpot said...

hello there! I can't seem to find any links of my blog on your blogs ;)

If your up for the blog review review exchange (or just plain link exchange) kindly make a post or link me first then comment back to me :)

Make or Break

Unknown said...

Pehpot,
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comment.

I will try to link with your blog at later stage, but I have not done that before.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could visit these amazing bridges.

Unknown said...

Phoebe,

Hope your wish will come true in the near future. Thanks for expressing your view.

Have a blessed day everyday,