Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, May 18, 2009

The implicit meaning of Word III

Dear my loving readers,

In my earlier post, I requested to skip part III and go to Part IV because at the time I was not make those verses available begin alphabets in between Part II and IV.

At that time, I also requested help me in this aspect. I also told you that I may have to postpone to indefinitely, if I need more time to do so.

N

N o
O ther result is
B etter to be achieved other than the
L iving God's
E nd result

O

O bliging
B aby of
E ternity law and not of
Y ours

P

P roudly
R ecognise the
A lmighty God
I n His generousity
S owing of His Love
E ndlessly

Q

Q uery
U ngodly actions
E ndlessly
N evertheless
C ount on
H oliness


R

R

R egret of the
E rror
P erplexury and
E ndeavour
N ot
T o repeat it.


R eturn from
E ternity in
A ppreciation of your
P lans and Action


S

S how
O bedience
W orks well for your soul.


T

T otally
R ely
U pon the
S overeign's
T eaching

Thank God for assisting me to complete this mission. The whole mission completed in 4 parts summaried as follow:-

Part I A - F
Part II G - M
Part III N - T
Part IV U - Z

Please note that some of the new verses in Part I, II and IV have added into after it initially posted. Any inconvenience caused in this aspect is greatly regretted.

PLEASE CLICK AT THE TITLE OF THE POST TO BRING YOU BACK TO THE EARLIER POST ON THIS TOPIC.

Trust you enjoy this game and thanks for your encouragements from time to time.

See you again.

James Oh

5 comments:

ambersun said...

Well done at completing this. Good work.

By the way I have a new flat - check out my blog for details.

God Bless

Amber

James Oh said...

Thnaks for your compliment, Amber.

Will do and congratulation to you.

God bless you too,

Just Be Real said...

Good job James! Always appreciate you! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your compliment, Just Be Real.

Blessings to you too,

Unknown said...

Thanks for your compliment, Mama Zen.

Praise the Lord.