Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good House Alarm

Dear my valued visitors,

A good tip that I got from a friend of my neighborhood who got it from a neighborhood watch coordinator.

"When someone is trying to get into your house, or if you hear a noise outside your house, " keep your car keys next to your bed on the night stand and just press the panic alarm on your car. It will go off from almost anywhere from inside your house and it will keep honking until your battery runs down, or until you reset it with the button on the key chain."

A lot of burglars will cut your telephone line before breaking in so this is a real good idea.

Who knows you may save life.

Please share it with others. Thank you in advance,

Take care and have a lovely day,

James

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

That is a great idea! If you have an alarm on your car, anyway... which I don't. Hmmm, I'll have to think of other things, like pulling out the swords my husband keeps in our room. :)

Unknown said...

Michelle,
You have a good point and swift to come up with other alternative such as pulling out the swords.

However, I am not too sure whether it will bring more harm or good to you as the culprit may view as provocation and they may swift to kill anyone with firearm instantly without any thought to it.

Hope you may give it a serious thought to my humble view.

Thanks for your kind thought, care and concern which I appreciated a lots beyond words.

Blessings to you,