Dear our valued visitors,
Please be aware of the rights of women. Let your female friends, relatives, loved one know their rights for their safety purposes. You are invited to read the following valuable post:-
Women's Rights 6 pm to 6 am (important for your knowledge)
Please read and share with your loved one ....
Women's Rights 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
I was talking with a lawyer friend of mine.
We were discussing the law and women's rights.
She told me about this incident
- a young girl was raped by a man posing as a plain clothes officer; he asked her to come to the police station when she and her male friend didn't have a driver's license to show. He sent the boy off to get his license and asked the girl to accompany him to the police station.
Took her instead to an isolated area where the horrendous crime was committed.
In fact, the law clearly states that between 6 pm and 6 am, a woman has the right to REFUSE to go to the Police Station, even if an arrest warrant has been issued against her...
It is a procedural issue that a woman can be arrested between 6 pm and 6 am, ONLY if she is arrested by a woman officer and taken to an ALL WOMEN police station.
And if she is arrested by a male officer, it has to be proven that a woman officer was on duty at the time of arrest.
It is good for us to know our rights. To what extent it comes of use remains to be seen in any situation. But as they say, knowledge is power. Just thought I'd share this with you. I did not know this and am sure lot of us will not know this- please be informed..... And pass on this info to whom all you know.......
Take a good care,
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US