Dear treasured visitors,
Recently I have read the book of Revelation and I write to share with you especially in regards to chapter 21.
For your easy reference, I listed several verses from Revelation 21 for your immediate attention and consideration so as you will be benefited as I do.
The good news is that the heaven is REAL and it is supreme importance not to make such unaffordable mistake, for not heading and reaching that desired destiny. Most assuredly, that there is no return for anyone to earth to undo he had done prior to judgment day.
1. Now I saw new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.
4. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
7. "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
8. "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murders, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
Now, you see that God so love the world and He tried every possible mean, even sent His Son, to save us because He want you to inherit all from Him; rather than going through the second death. Choice is yours.
So, repent and be born again so that you can see the kingdom of God. Trust Him wholeheartedly and serve Him mighty since He had blessed you so much. Let Him to navigate human beings to do all things for the good of ourselves. His law is perfect and only the human beings manipulate for his hidden agenda, rather for His glory. Because of sin,inherit from Adam, that caused us to find justifications to support our deceiving acts, and blame others or act of God, instead of the doer. God can take it because of Grace. If it is truly act of God (sound familiar)and God is so bad as the way the doer see it, then he shall be send to hell instantly so as to make his remark true. Because of God grace, he still be given chance to repent. Therefore, never take advantage of His grace so as to be smart, you shall regret later. And whatever consequence is the cause of your action. You must be clear about this fundamental point.
See you online again.
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US