Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Useful prayer words

GRATEFUL
I once was lost,
now am found,
was blind,
but now I see.
I like to thank You for Your daily provision of life and strength,
and for countless good things You give me each day.

My times are in my Father's hand;
How could I wish or ask for more?
For He who has my path way planned,
will give me till my journey over.


REQUEST
Lord, grant me grace throughout this day,
To walk the straight and narrow way,
To do whatsoever in Thy sight,
Is good and perfect, just and right.

O Lord, You see what's in the heart,
There is nothing hid from You,
So help us live the kind of life,
That's filled with love for You

Let Your word fill my heart,
Rule my heart, and guide my tongue.

STRENGTH
To walk close by Your side,
my dear Savior.
To be led by You, doing each task,
To feast richly on grace of Your table,
And know You are all that I ask.


Truth
Jesus said that we had have trouble
In this world so filled with sin,
But we need not be discouraged-
He will give peace and joy within. - Like the lotus living in the mud- stay unpolluted.

Injustices are hard to bear,
They make us want to fight;
(stay control of our selves; don't act by our flesh; let God be God; don't stir up issue to disharmony the society)
But God knows what we are going through,
In time He will make things right.

No comments: