Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, November 4, 2012

SANITY WEALTH BOOSTERS

Dear Loving Readers and Visitors,
If I give you a fish, it will last you for a meal. If I teach you how to fish, you will have fishes for the rests of your life. Who does not want to learn how to fish? Fantastic, NONE.
Listen carefully of the Ugly true financial facts.
Fact # 1. 99 % of US population is NOT part of the "Investing class." Who cares?
Fact # 2. For the 1st quarter of 2012 the average credit card debt for indebted households was $14,517. And it may continue to grow. Not a big deal.
Fact # 3. about 50 % of the retirees used up their EPF money in their first 10 years after their retirement. Scary ? Right.
Now, you can't say that it does not matter anymore.
I like to share with you 3 powerful tips to better your wealth.
Warren Buffer's rule No 1. - "Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving"
I, unknowingly, had been applying his financial wisdom since I was 14 years old. I earned my first interest INCOME from my saving accounts with BSN after I had learnt from my commerce teacher.
To further enhance my saving, I then keep on cutting down my daily expenses. For example, I prepared my own meal to school, walk to school instead of taking public bus.
My saving habit even spread to other areas of my life. Save Your Self Time, Energy, Money (SYSTEM) - I began doing almost everything at my record speed. Multitasking is also my Expertise. I then traded off my time saved for more money.
Now, I understand why Robert Kiyosaki pointed out the only difference between the poor and the rich is how they use their time.
Unknowingly, I had been applying Warrant’s Rule No 2. Invest money instead of spending it more than 25 years ago.
Around the same time, I invested my saving to acquire the most economical bicycle for myself. I bought the used bicycle frame and used wheels separately. All in, I only spent RM 15 for my first bicycle in 1975. With this, I tripled my sales income. WOW, say “not bad”.
To put it simply, you use money to make more money. Never spend money to improve your life style, but use it to invest wisely to accumulate more wealth.
I began to invest in myself since 1978. I stopped my part sales business and went full time to prepare for my MCE. Thereafter, I have increased my income more than triple compared to my last paid job. I then took my LCCI intermediate book keeping, on part-time basis, with intention to further enhance my monthly income easily more than double. Evidently, I have applied Warrant’s 3th rule.

My dream began going much bigger. I then proceeded to further my study, with the intention to enhance my earning power. I survived with my own self financing from my own saving and part time job at that time.

I did not realized that I subscribed to his rules wholeheartedly since then. But it was very, very clear looking backwards at least 10 years later.

Wealthy people invest in themselves. They enhanced their skills to make more money.

In this book "Why we want you to be multibillionaires" by Mr. Robert Koyasaki and Donald Trumph.

If you don't, you will become poor.

Here, it has clearly point out that not of the money and the luxurious lifestyle that make people wealthy. It is their mindset.

When your mind is weak, you see problem,
when your mind is balanced, you see challenge,
when your mind is strong, you see opportunity.

By now, I believe you know which choice to take for your betterment.

To know the road ahead, ask those who has returned back.
616 words







No comments: