Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, June 22, 2018

MY FIRST POST CHEMOTHERAHPY CONSULTATION

My First post chemotherapy consultation

Greetings from PJ

4 June, 2018 dawned bright and clear. I had to go to UMSC for my first post chemotherapy review with my oncologist. It has been more than a month since my last treatment. Sad and disappointed to say that I am still experiencing numbness in both my limbs. It was so bad that on one occasion that I couldn’t brake in time and knocked my neighbour's dustbin causing a small dent in my car. It is no doubt slowly improving and I am glad that at least I am able to drive, with faith in Lord.

My appointment was in the afternoon. So I volunteered to send my daughter back to her university to attend lectures this morning. I love sending and fetching her as it gives me the opportunity to bond with her.

Since completing my treatment, my appetite has improved a lot but my weight has only registered a minor increase. As usual I had to do the routine blood test and I am very happy to share with you all that the results has improved significantly. Thank you Lord for blessing me. On the whole my oncologist was quite happy with my progress. However he advised me to reschedule my Pat scan to end of September instead of end of June. I am a bit puzzled with his decision but I will abide by his advice.

I have to inform my surgeon of the change of date for my scan. I decided to do it at SJMC as Gleneagles does not have this facilty. Moreover it is nearer to my residence, thus more convenient. He also advised me to contact him one week before the scan so that he can make the necessary arrangements. Bless him!

Actually on the 4 June my childhood buddy wanted to bring me a one day trip to Sabak Bernam to visit the fishing village and thereafter to enjoy a scrumptious meal of fresh seafood. Indeed it would be very rush and I may not make it back for my appointment. My dear friend was kind enough to suggest that we go on Wednesday instead. I am indeed very blessed to have such a dear friend who is willing to spend time and bond with me. I really appreciate it very much and also very thankful for his friendship for the past 4 decades. May our friendship and comradeship continue to shine ! Indeed I am looking forward to this trip and many more trips in the future.

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: