Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, December 8, 2017

UPs and Downs in Life


Ups and Downs of Life

A very happy day to all of you,

On Dec 7, I was both shock and scared when I noticed a lot of blood in my toilet bowl after I passed the motion.

Immediately I contacted Hospis and the daycare centre, UMSC to seek advice on the matter.

After checking with the daycare I was told that my oncologist asked me to refer to my surgeon. He agreed with me to stop taking my medication pending advice from my surgeon.

However, I could not get an appointment to see my surgeon as he was in the operating theatre until 5 pm. Anyway, I managed to fix an appointment for the next day.
I also contacted my cell group for immediate prayers to stop the bleeding. Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers. The bleeding has not occurred since that one time.

Thank you Hospis for your fast response to my call for help. Their mobile nurse proceeded to contact me and rendered me some advice.

Thank you, Lord, for granting me calmness and clarity of mind so that I can contact all the necessary personnel for help and advice.

I am so fortunate that one of my cell group friends is a friend of my surgeon. Bless him for sending a photo of my bleeding to the surgeon for a better understanding of my situation. Praise the Lord and those who helped me in one way or another.

Trust you have learned something useful,

With unconditional love,
James Oh

Show more re

LoveShow more reactions
Comment

No comments: