Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, December 30, 2017

OH JAMES FACEBOOK

Oh James Facebook
Hey! Gals and Guys,
I posted previously that I have created another new Facebook account under the name Oh James as an additional account as the original James Oh account has already reached its threshold long ago.
Surprisingly my new FB account has garnered an overwhelming response. At the time of writing it has reached more than 3000 followers in just a short span of time. Wow! Not bad eh? You are welcome to add me and stay connected with me. Thank in advance for your kind support.

As a result, several fan pages namely, James Oh, Lift You Up, Money Tells Stories were created some time ago. A fan page, Better Than The Best, was created after my first book especially for my fans and followers.

As usual, I will take every opportunity to make the best use of them. To be honest, I still have no clue how to monetise them unlike my blogs, linkedin and ebooks.

I hope my newly appointed mentor will assist me in consolidating and syncing strategically all my social media into one single media effectively under my brand name so that I can make the best use of them.

Landing page and video clips will follow suit before I can further access to more renown magazine in order to capitalise my strength on content marketing. So far I have successfully published and republished my articles in both online n offline magazines and journals. Thank for those who have placed their confidence in me.

My next pipeline is to look for sponsorships to launch my book, Letting Go and Moving on, the second edition which has been edited and now sourcing for independent reviews.

My momentum is gaining and I am so inspired that I have almost completed my ninth book, Cancer: Fear or Inspiration, despite struggling with the big C....

It further strengthened my belief that everything is possible with God. He can make miracles happen and has been merciful to me as well as answered my prayers. I am indeed so blessed. PTL.

Cheers and hope you have learnt something useful.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,

Unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: