Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

THINK POSITIVE : SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE 8

Hi! everyone,


This time I am thankful...

8. For all the complaining I hear about the government because it means that we have freedom of speech. 

Give it a serious thought. It still apply to those countries with both OSA and ISA. But the freedom is a very limited one.


But it does not mean that you are not doing anything about it.






James Oh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am lucky to be in a country where I can speak my mind, some dont have this freedom. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Yup, you are the lucky one, Shaheen. Let us pray for those who do not have such freedom.